TERMS & CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
1. The offering and sale of property by King's Auction Inc. is subject to the following conditions of sale that may be modified or supplemented by oral announcements prior to or during the sale. By bidding at this auction each purchaser and bidder agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions of sale.
2. All property is sold AS IS, by lot and all bids are per lot as numbered in the catalog. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All consignors have made written representation that they have good title to the property. King's Auction Inc. makes no independent warranty of title. All property is sold AS IS, and all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of MERCHANTABILITY and fitness of purpose are specifically disclaimed by King's Auction Inc. and their consignors. CATALOG DESCRIPTIONS ARE STATEMENTS OF OPINION ONLY. King's Auction Inc. disclaims all warranties arising from a course of dealing and usage in the trade and descriptions published in the catalog as to condition and measurements. No warranty, express or implied is made as to the transference of intellectual property rights. Buyer assumes risk of loss upon being declared the high bidder. PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS LISTED IN THE CATALOG ARE APPROXIMATE.
3. Pre-registered bidders approved by King's Auction Inc., may bid by written absentee bid, by telephone, or email. It is agreed King's Auction Inc. will not be responsible for failure to execute absentee bids or electronic failures. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject a bid from any bidder. A lot will be sold to the highest bidder in a timed auction as determined in the sole and exclusive judgment of the auctioneer. Photos and descriptions have been posted on the Internet and we encourage telephone calls, e-mail to ask questions. Internet bidders are encouraged to review each lot and be prepared to bid quickly. The auctioneer will, without liability, determine the bidding increments and maintains sole authority to resolve disputes. Lots may be auctioned with reserve, and auctioneer may advance the bidding on behalf of the seller's reserve without further notice. Neither Consignors nor their agents, except as in the preceding sentence, are allowed to bid on their own items. High and low estimates found in the catalog are listed only for guide purposes.
4. PAYMENT BY BIDDERS
All bidding and purchases at the auction will be in U.S. Dollars. A buyer's premium of 23% will be added to the hammer price in all auctions and will be charged along with the hammer prices and applicable sales tax to the credit or debit card you have on file within 24 hours of the auction end. Payment will be processed through LiveAuctioneers Payment Processing for invoices under 5,000. Payment for invoices 5,000 or more may be made by bank wire transfer. We will provide wire transfer information to those buyers or any buyer that requests payment in that manner.
5. QUALIFIED STATEMENTS BY THE AUCTIONEER OR AUCTION COMPANY ARE OPINIONS, NOT REPRESENTATIONS OF WARRANTIES.
Statements and descriptions contained in the catalog, bill of sale, invoice, by auctioneer or elsewhere as to the manufacturer, artisan authorship, period, culture, source, origin, measurement, quality, rarity, provenance, importance, historical relevance or physical condition ARE QUALIFIED STATEMENTS OF OPINION ONLY AND ARE NOT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. Descriptions provided in any printed catalog, Internet catalog or Internet information do not include condition reports. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear, tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.
It is recommended all prospective bidders examine carefully all items in which they have an interest. You are welcome to inspect in person all items during our published inspection hours, and/or by appointment. We will assist you personally or by telephone, providing a physical description and our opinion. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity and description, we recommend you have an expert of your choice examine and research the item or lot for you OR that you do not bid on the item in question. By placing a bid, either in person, by phone, absentee or by Internet, you signify you have examined the items as fully as you desire to, or, you have chosen not to examine them. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Jewelry items are not returnable for any reason after they leave the auction premises, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
No employee of King's Auction Inc. is authorized to make on its' behalf or on behalf of the Consignor, any representations or warranty, oral or written, with respect to the property to be auctioned. King's Auction Inc. has relied substantially upon information provided by its Consignors to describe the auction lots. King's Auction Inc. reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before it is sold.
6. SHIPPING FROM Austin Texas, Farmington Connecticut, Las Vegas Nevada and Newport Beach, California AND SHIPPING COSTS PAID BY WINNING BIDDER. Please check LOT DESCRIPTION for location.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.