Terms for online auctions ONLY:
****PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BEADED PURSES OF MARLENE FUNK WILL SELL FIRST***
LOT NUMBERS 1001 TO 1029 WILL SELL FIRST AT 9:30 AM
Condition: All damages seen at time of listing has been identified. Common nicks, scratches, Manufacturing issues, pinheads and wear has not been called. If an item is found to be different than listed, it will be announced and no absentee or live bids will be entered on item. HOWEVER, It is the bidder?s responsibility to determine overall condition before bidding on an item and ALL items sell AS IS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
You will be invoiced after the auction. Payment is due within 5 business days after the auction contacts you. Any unpaid invoices will be turn over to Live Auctioneers and you will be "Tagged" and unable to bid on other auctions until paid in full.
Checks and Credit Cards are accepted. If you wish to pay by credit card, simply call the office and ask for Jaci at 937.548.7835.
WE DO NOT KEEP CREDIT INFORMATION ON FILE, SO IF YOU BID PRIOR WITH US AND WANT OT PAY BY CC, YOU WILL HAVE TO CALL US or give your info to Jaci when She contacts you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION BIDDING VIA INTERNET
By registering to bid or placing a bid you agree to be bound by all of these terms & conditions and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of the site. All Internet bidders agree that bids placed on the Internet shall have the same legal effect as if they were in attendance at the auction in person.
1. IF someone in attendance is acting as an agent for a proxibid buyer, you assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify JWAS from any liability.
2. All property is sold AS IS, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidders responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. JWAS may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall JWAS be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. ALL ITEMS SELL AS IS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
3. All Internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer?s premium equal to Sixteen Percent (16%) of the hammer price of each item they purchase. If the hammer price of an item is $100.00 the buyer?s premium will be $16.00 for a total purchase price of $116.00. State sales tax law, (Applies Residents in state of Ohio) if applicable, will be applied.
4. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder?s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. JWAS shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. However, all items sell AS IS
JWAS will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason accept an intentional and material misrepresentation of the item itself made by JWAS. Bidders sole remedy in the event of an intentional and material misrepresentation of an item shall be to return the item, at their expense and in the same condition it was shipped to them. IF JWAS agrees that the item was materially and intentionally misrepresented JWAS will refund the Bidders purchase price to him/her. Bidder agrees that under no circumstances whatsoever will JWAS ever be liable to any bidder for an amount greater than the purchase price of the item they purchased.
5. JWAS is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service/Convienence to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against JWAS or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. JWAS will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. JWAS reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion. JWAS may withdraw any item before or during the auction. Should a tie or a dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer has final say and the item will be SOLD. Auctioneer WILL NOT re-open an item because of a "tie" bid. The record of the auction made by JWAS shall be conclusive.
7. When the auctioneer says sold Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction. Bidder agrees to indemnify JWAS against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder?s purchases. Bidder agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a charge back on his/her credit card. Title to the merchandise transfers to Bidder only when Bidders payment has been honored.
8. There is a $5.00 per successful bid fee to cover the cost of packing and shipping plus the ACTUAL Postage of the box(es). The per item fee not to exceed $50.00. (if you buy 15 items the maximum per item fee would be 50.00, not 75.00) We attempt to ship everything within 10 to 14 business days, however if you do not receive your item in 21 days please give us a call to ensure no problems with Post Office.
9. Bidder agrees that this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of OHIO and hereby grants sole jurisdiction and agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of a court of subject matter jurisdiction located in OHIO. Bidder agrees and grants that service of process on them may be obtained by mailing a certified letter, containing a summons, postage prepaid, to them at the address they provided to register. Should a dispute arise between JWAS and Bidder, Bidder waives any right to a trial or hearing in a court of law and agrees to settle the dispute through binding arbitration in OHIO.
10. JWAS may refuse a buyers number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification JWAS may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or US Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
11. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage.
A> In order to register for this auction, a valid credit card is required if you have not bid with us before and your card WILL BE charged after the auction unless you make other arrangements 2 days PRIOR to the auction. If you have bid history with at least 50 other auction houses, you will be approved at our discretion. ANYONE with a "dispute" will NOT be approved at all.
IF YOU WISH TO PICK UP YOUR ITEMS YOU MUST LET US KNOW THAT 2 DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION, Also if you pick up there will be no per items fee.
Our Locations are: Chautauqua Lake Auction Center 2118 Magnolia Ave, Ashville NY and
Greenville Auction Center 5239 ST RT 49 S Greenville, Ohio
IMPORTANT>>Anyone who registers within 36 hours prior to the AUCTION, will run the risk of NOT be approved to bid.. Please register early.
D> Please contact JWAS for further questions regarding payment instructions at 937.548.7835