Terms and Conditions of Sale:
1. All property is sold AS IS/WHERE IS and all sales are final. While the Auctioneer will, to the best of his ability, describe the items for sale, there are no warranties, expressed or implied, that the property offered for sale is what it is described to be by the Auctioneer or the catalog. The bidder is solely responsible for determining the age, size, condition and value of the property before bidding. Neither the Auctioneer nor the Consignor will be held responsible for any descriptions of the rarity, quality, condition, size, importance, or provenance of the property, and no statement, whether oral or written, by the Auctioneer or by any representative of Kaminski Auctions shall be deemed a warranty or representation regarding the property offered for sale.
2. The buyer?s premium on property purchased will be in the amount of 15% of the final bid price.
3. The Auctioneer, at his sole discretion, reserves the right to reject any opening bid, which he feels is unacceptable or too low. The Auctioneer also reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale.
4. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of a dispute between bidders, or, in the event of doubt on the Auctioneer?s part as to the validity of any bid, the Auctioneer will have the final discretion to determine the successful bidder, or the choice to re-offer and sell the property in dispute.
5. Once the Auctioneer announces the word ?Sold?, title to the property will immediately pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer. Once title to the property has passed to the highest bidder, such bidder (a) assumes all risks and responsibilities for protecting and securing the property (b) will pay the full purchase price plus buyer?s premium.
6. Payment: All items purchased in person must be paid for on the day of the sale. All items purchased via absentee, phone or internet bidding must be paid for within 7 days after the auction. Kaminski Auctioneers will invoice all winning bidders within 72 hours of said auction. Kaminski Auctioneers reserves the right to hold items paid by check until the check clears. There is a handling charge of $25.00 for dishonored checks.
7. All purchases are subject to 6.25% Massachusetts sales tax unless purchaser has a Massachusetts sales tax exemption number. Items shipped or mailed out of the state of California are exempt from California sales tax.
8. All terms and conditions of sale are governed in accordance with the laws of the state of Massachusetts.
9. Payment must have been received and checks cleared prior to the release of property for shipping.
10. On purchases exceeding $5,000.00 paid for by business or personal check, and not by cash or certified funds, the Auctioneer reserves the right to retain possession of the merchandise until the personal/business check clears our account.
11. Bidding on any items indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale.