Thursday september 22th 2pm-8pm
Friday September 23rd 2pm-8pm
Satarday September 24th 1pm-till 6:30 auction start time
Terms & Conditions
1. All Bidders must secure a credit card on file with Westport Auction before bidding
2. Successful bidders must contact Westport Auction within 48 Hours of receiving an invoice for their purchases to arrange payment.
4. All property is sold as-is where-is and without recourse, and neither the consignor nor Westport Auction make any representations or warranties on any property offered for sale.
5. All items are described to the best of Westport Auctions ability; it is the buyer’s responsibility to examine items before bidding.
6. Westport Auction reserves the right to withdraw any lot prior to the bidding on that lot.
7. The purchase price payable by the buyer shall be the total of the final bid plus a buyer's premium of 18%. This premium is discounted to 15% for In House buyers paying with cash or valid check. All purchases are subject to a 6.35% Connecticut state sales tax. Sales tax numbers from other states are accepted, but the resale form must be completely filled out and received prior to time of purchase. We will impose a service charge of $40.00 on any returned checks.
8. Westport Auction is not responsible for shipping. All shipping is to be arranged and paid for by successful bidders. Westport Auction will refer successful bidders to shipping agents or successful bidders may make their own arrangements for pickup and delivery of the items.