Thursday, November 17th 10am - 5pm
Friday, November 18th 10am - 6pm
Saturday, November 10am - pm
Terms & Conditions
1. All items sold AS IS& WHERE IS! The auctioneer makes no warranty, express of implied as to size, count,
weight, authenticity, period, material or manufacturer, or any other warranty except as specified below.
2. The catalog listings are a courtesy, meant as a descriptive guide only. The buyer is cautioned to use the preview
To examine all merchandise and to use his/her best judgment as to whether or not the descriptions are accurate.
3. Title transfers to the customer at the fall of the hammer subject to the provisions above. From that moment on
The auctioneer will accept no returns except as outlined herein. Please be sure you are bidding on the correct item
And have examined it carefully before placing a bid.
4. The auctioneer reserve the right to refuse any and all bids, at his sole discretion, whether or not a reserve is in
Place and will be the sole arbiter in any dispute. The auctioneer, if he chooses may re offer any disputed lot.
5. Bids which are submitted to Braswell Galleries, Inc in writing prior to the auction, for execution at or below a
Specified price (absentee or telephone bids), shall be entered and executed for the convenience of bidders not
present at the auction. Braswell Galleries, Inc will not be held responsible for failing to execute such bids, or for any errors relating to the execution of such bids.
6. In the event that the authorship of a work of art is expressly stated in the catalog as genuine, we will accept a
Return of any item that is proven in authentic, within fourteen (14) days of the date of the auction, unless otherwise
Stated and written explanation of such noted expert. Please use this time to have such an item examined by a
7. Rug purchase is by CASH, MONEY ORDER, or CERTIFIED CHECK ONLY. Unless written arrangements are
made PRIOR to the auction.
8. A Buyers Premium of 17½% will be added to the hammer price of each lot when paying by cash or check, 20% if using credit card for purchase. Connecticut State Sales Tax of 6% will be added to the purchase price of all items unless a valid State Resale Certificate if presented at the time of registration. Please bid accordingly.
9. Purchases must be PAID and REMOVED within five (5) business days following the date of the auction, or they will become subject to a storage charge of $10.00 per item per day. Braswell Galleries will not be held responsible for loss of damage to items left on the premises beyond the FIVE-business day grace period. Braswell Galleries will not be held responsible for damage to glass and or frames left on the premises.
10. Post dated checks cannot be accepted unless written arrangements have been made with the owners PRIOR to
the auction. A service charge of $25.00 will be imposed on all returned checks.
11. All purchases must be paid in full the day of the sale unless prior arrangements have bee made with the owners.
12. By registering and accepting a Bidder # for the auction you agree to the terms & conditions of sale as stated