Preview at Fletcher Gallery from Thursday, October 11 to Saturday, October 13 from 12 to 6pm.
Terms & Conditions
Fletcher Gallery, Ltd.
40 Mill Hill Rd.
Woodstock, NY 12498
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Conditions of Sale
1. IMPORTANT !!! Payment forms that will be accepted are: VISA, MasterCard, or Discover Card only. Checks and Money orders MUST be made payable to :
Woodstock School of Art
2470 New York 212
Woodstock, NY 12498
15% Buyer Premium will be added
2. SHIPPING: To arrange shipping please contact:
Karen at "It's a Wrap
107 Tinker Street
Woodstock, NY 12498
All payments for shipping are to be made directly to "It's a Wrap".
To arrange pick up of the artwork at Fletcher Gallery, 40 Mill Hill Rd., Woodstock, NY please contact Tom Fletcher at 845-679-4411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The highest bidder as determined by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the case of a disputed bid, the auctioneer shall have sole discretion in determining the purchaser and may also, at his or her election, withdraw the lot or reoffer the lot for sale.
4. All property is sold "as is," "where is," "buyer beware", and neither the auctioneer nor any consignor makes any warranties or representation of any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall they be responsible for the correctness, nor deemed to have made any representation or warranty, of description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, or condition of the property and no statement made at the sale, or in the bill of sale, or invoice or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability.
5. If the purchaser breaches any of its obligations under these Conditions of Sale, including its obligation to pay in full the purchase price of all items for which it was the highest successful bidder, Fletcher Gallery, Ltd. may exercise all of its rights and remedies under the law including, without limitation, (a) cancelling the sale and applying any payments made by the purchaser to the damages caused by the purchasers breach, and/or (b) offering at retail sale, without reserve, any lot or item for which the purchaser has failed to pay in full the purchase price, holding the purchaser liable for any deficiency plus all costs of sale.
6. In no event will the liability of Fletcher Gallery, Ltd. to any purchaser with respect to any item exceed the purchase price actually paid by such purchaser for such item.
7. Bidding on any item indicates your acceptance of these terms and all other terms announced at the time of sale whether bidding in person, through a representative, by phone, by Internet, or other absentee bid.
8.. Fletcher Gallery, Ltd. and its consignors make no warranty or representation, express or implied, that the purchaser will acquire any copyright or reproduction rights to any lot sold. Fletcher Gallery, Ltd. expressly reserves the right to reproduce any image of the lots sold in this online catalogue. The copyright in all images, illustrations and written material produced by or for Fletcher Gallery, Ltd. relating to a lot, including the contents of this online catalogue, is, and shall remain at all times, the property of Fletcher Gallery, Ltd. and shall not be used by the purchaser, nor by anyone else, without our prior written consent.
9. These conditions of sale shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York (excluding the laws applicable to conflicts or choice of law). The buyer/bidder agrees that any suit for the enforcement of this agreement may be brought, and any action against Fletcher Gallery, Ltd. in connection with the transactions contemplated by this agreement shall be brought, in the courts of the State of New York or any federal court sitting therein. The bidder/buyer consents to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of such courts and waives objections that it may now or hereafter have to the venue of any such suit.
10. If there is anything relevant to this auction that you do not understand please call Fletcher Gallery, Ltd. at (845) 679-4411 or email email@example.com. We want your experience to be comfortable and successful.