Monday, December 10th - Friday, December 14th 9am - 4pm
Saturday, December 15th 9am until 11am
Terms & Conditions
Jim Depew Auction Gallery
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. By placing a bid in this auction, the bidder agrees to these terms and conditions.
2. All Sales are Final. No refunds are given under any circumstances.
3. All property is sold AS IS. Depew Auction, for itself and as agent for the seller, makes no warranties or representations of any kind with respect to any Lot. While we make all efforts to be accurate, Buyer agrees that in no event shall Depew Auction be responsible for the correctness, description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, value or condition of any Lot. Nothing being said or done by Depew Auction shall be deemed a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability by Depew Auction.
4. In case of any discrepancy, from any source, the auctioneers record is the official record of the sale. In case of any tie bids, the auctioneers ruling is final. Depew Auction will have sole and absolute discretion to determine who the successful bidder is and/or may withdraw the Lot or reoffer the Lot for sale, in the event of a dispute.
5. Depew Auction does not provide shipping services at this time. We are happy to provide information about local shippers who can assist you with shipping. Shipping arrangements are solely the responsibility of the buyer.
6. LiveAuctioneer buyers will receive an invoice within 3 business days. It is the responsibility of the buyer to contact Depew Auction to make payment and remove their merchandise. Full payment and removal of goods is required no later than 5 business days from the auction completion. Storage charges will accrue starting on the 6th business day following the auction end. Under no circumstance may goods be released prior to receipt of payment.
7. Buyer agrees to pay Depew Auction a buyers premium of 17% of the winning bid amount.
8. The buyer assumes full responsibility for any and all items when the hammer falls.
Depew Auction shall have no liability for any damage to property left on its premises after the date of sale.
9. Auction price estimates are given on each lot. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling price or the actual value of any lot.
10. Depew Auction reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time from the auction for any reason.
11. All purchases are subject to 8% Georgia sales tax unless the purchaser has a valid tax exempt certificate on file with Depew Auction.
12. If Buyer fails to pay the Sales Price at the close of the auction or otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions, Depew Auction shall be entitled to the following remedies: (1) to recover from Buyer any monetary loss arising on any resale of the Lot (including all costs of any resale or attempted resale); (2) any deposit or partial payment paid by Buyer: (3) to recover from Buyer all of its costs and expenses of collection, including attorneys fees of fifteen percent (15%) of the outstanding balance, interest on the outstanding balance of 1.5% per month and costs; and (4) all other relief and remedies allowed by the law. Georgia law applies and jurisdiction and venue over all disputes involving these Terms and Conditions shall be in Fulton County, Georgia.