1. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ALL PROPERTIES SOLD AS IS. NO RETURNS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. A 20% buyer's premium will be added to the hammer price of each lot for floor and phone bidders (23% for all online bidders)
3. All purchases (including buyers premium) will be subject to a New York State Sales Tax of 8.25% unless the buyer is an out-of-state resident and lots are being shipped out of New York or the purchaser has a valid Tax Exempt Certificate ( an actual resale certificate must be presented and on file with Ruifuxiang Auctions)
4. All properties are sold as is and all sales are final. Though all description and commentary are believed to be correct, neither auctioneer or consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to merchandise. Buyer shall not rely on the auctioneer, employees, the catalog description, or advertisements in any part, and must rely only on his own inspection and opinions of all items. No employee is authorized to make any warranties, expressed or implied, on behalf of Ruifuxiang Auctions.
all jewelry items are guaranteed genuine gold and precious stones.
5. All bidders shall obtain a bidding number tag/pad at least 30 minutes before auctions starts by presenting his/her id card or valid passport. All bidders shall keep the number tag/pad under his/her safe custody, any shall not lend the same to any other person(s). Otherwise, he/her shall bear all the responsibilities associated with the use of his/her number tag/pad for bidding or any other use.
6. All buyers must provide a credit card in order to approve requests in case of default by the buyer. If you are the high bidder on an item, you will receive an invoice by email within 24-48 hours with instructions regarding payment and shipment of your item. You will be given the opportunity at that time to contact us and let us know your preferred method of making payment (credit card, check, or wire transfer). By providing Ruifuxiang Auctions with this information, you allow us to charge and immediately refund $100 USD to ensure validity of the credit card. If you fail to pay within 20 days, we will charge your credit card the total amount on your invoice. Ruifuxiang Auctions reserves the right to charge a 20% deposit fee to customers who make purchases in excess of $10,000.
7. We accept credit cards up to $5,000 (MasterCard, Visa, & Discover), cash and wire transfer. All payments or settlements shall be made in US dollars, buyers shall only collect the lots after full payments are made. Should payments be made by check or draft, lots will only be released after bank clearance. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF THE AUCTION. If you fail to pay within 20 days, we will charge your credit card the total amount on your invoice. All property purchased from Ruifuxiang Auctions must be removed within 60 days after the auction date. Ruifuxiang auctions will not be responsible for paid items left for over 60 days after the auction date. (unless a prior agreement has been made). Items left after 60 days will incur a $10/day storage fee per item. Once storage fees have exceeded the actual purchase price of the item(s) Ruifuxiang Auctions can exercise the right to re-auction.
8. All items are sold to the highest bidder as acknowledged by the auctioneer. The auctioneer has the right to reject any bid! The auctioneer is the arbiter of any disputed bid. He may reopen bidding at his discretion and reject bids deemed inappropriate. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item and to reoffer the item at another time. Every effort is made by the auctioneer to execute all bids, including floor, absentee, telephone and internet bids. We are not responsible for any missed bids. Ruifuxiang Auctions reserves the right to cancel any sale or bid before, during, and after the auction.
9. Some property that is sold at auction can be subject to laws governing export from the United States, such as items that include material from some endangered species. Import restrictions from foreign countries are subject to these same governing laws. Granting of licensing for import or export of goods from local authorities is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Denial or delay of licensing will not constitute cancellation or delay in payment for the total purchase price of these lots.
10. We charge additional 3.5% of total price if you want to pay through credit card.