×
Weekly Auctions of Exceptional Items
0 selections
Log In
0 selections
Bagnolet, France
DoneTue, Dec 1, 2015 2:30 PM UTC

Prestige : Pre-columbian and primitive art

Prestige auction : Selection of high qualitiy pieces from different private French and european collection. Please notice that pre-columbian archeology requires "passport of free circulation above 1500 euros. We already asked passport on some pieces, it can take time to get it from French ministry of Culture ( up to 3 months ) so if you're interested about a particular piece , notice us we will ask for passport before the auction. Please notice that premium fees are 20% but there is 5% of VAT which makes a total of 25 %. We accept paypal payment , paypal fees ( 3% ) are on the buyer. We do assure shipping. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need further information. Specialist on precolumbian and primitive art : Serge Reynes, Origine Expert, specialist with the french custom and specialist in public auction for more than 20 years. Specialist on south-east asian arts : Antonio Guerreiro ( consultant for the Quai de Branly ) . Authenticity on pieces is guaranteed for five years, you can test pieces in this period and if one is negative we pay it back. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further information.