The auction is just on line.
If you need, there is the possibility of examining the quality and the state of conservation of the lots you are interested fixing an appointment.
During the exhibition period, our experts are at the public's disposal for any explanation regarding selling procedures and information, advice or opinions on the lots on sale. You can always request a condition report on the state of conservation of the lots you are interested in.
The condition reports represent the opinion of our experts and may be subject to possible revisions and/or additions which will be communicated to the public during the auction.
For each auction, we compile a catalogue with thorough descriptions of all the lots on sale. Every lot is numbered and presents an estimated selling price, which considers the quality and rarity of the object, along with its state of conservation and market value.
The printed catalogue is generally available approximately three weeks prior to the auction. The online catalogue can be consulted one month before the auction.
1. The lots are knocked down to the highest bidder.
2. We reserve the right to withdraw any lot in its absolute discretion and without need of any notice. We, moreover, shall also withdraw lots if the bids do not reach the reserve price.
3. Title to the lots is transferred to the highest bidder only upon full payment of the hammer price and of the commissions, if required, referred to herein below. The following modalities of payment are accepted:
A. by bank transfer to the banking account
4. In the event of two identical bids, the bid communicated by the auctioneer shall prevail over the bid made by other bidders.
5. Each lot is described from one or multiple photographs and a sheet in which are explained the condition of the asset. We are available for release condition report to anyone upon request, by telephone, fax and email.
6. The estimates regarding the possible sale price of each lot are expressed in Euro and are on line under their description. The description of the lots in the catalogue can also be subject to revision by way of appropriate communications to the public.
7. The Buyer shall pay to us the hammer price immediately after the conclusion of the auction and, in any case, within seven working days, unless otherwise previously agreed in writing with us.
8. In the event of delays in the payment of the hammer price, we may charge to the Buyer liquidated damages at the rate of 12% per year calculated for the actual days of delay.
9. If, within 21 days from the date of the sale, the Buyer has notified us in writing that he/she has grounds for believing that the lot concerned is a forgery or has substantial defects, we shall be entitled, in its sole discretion, to cancel the sale.
10. In any case of auctions concerning books, the Buyer shall not be entitled to dispute any damage to bindings, foxing, wormholes, trimmed pages or plates or any other defect affecting the integrity of the text and/or illustrative material, including missing indices of plates, blank pages, insertions, supplements and additions subsequent to the date of publication of the work. No refund will be considered for books not described in the catalogue.
According to article 13 D.Lgs. 196/2003 (Privacy Code), we inform that the data received will be used to carry out the sales contracts and all other services concerning the social object.
11. Pickup and delivery
Upon payment, the buyer has to pick up the lots purchased, either in person or arranging to have them delivered/shipped.
We do not carry out delivery but, if requested, can supply estimates and arrange delivery with qualified firms or packing of the purchased lots and delivery by private courier.
All packing and delivery/shipping expenses are to be paid by the buyer.
We cannot accept liability for anything related to delivery/shipping, therefore the buyer must refer directly to the carrier.
12. Storage and insurance
The purchased lots are covered by insurance for up to 10 days after the sale date, which is also the deadline for payment and pickup. A possible further insurance may be contracted only if specifically requested by the buyer.
After the payment and pickup deadline, we will no longer be liable for the care and any spoilage or deterioration of the lots. Furthermore, we will have the right to charge the buyer for storage expenses.
These Sales Conditions, regulated by the Italian law, are silently accepted by all people talking part in the auction and are at everyone's disposal. All controversies concerning the sales activity is regulated by Monza court.
Any communication regarding the auction must be done by registered return mail addressed to:
PREMIUMTV s.r.l. - firstname.lastname@example.org.
c/o Pasquale De Domenico
20815 Cogliate (MB) - Italy