Buyer pays shipping for all items. Handling time is 1-3 business days. Our method of shipping is USPS and UPS.
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
.Terms & Conditions
-- LiveAuctioneer's bidders, ITEMS MUST BE PAID by September 1, 2014. We also request that you make shipping arrangements no later than 5 business days after you receive an invoice. -- DISPUTES WILL BE FILED ACCORDINGLY.
1. All items sold AS IS & WHERE IS! The auctioneer makes no warranty, expressed or implied as to size, count, weight, authenticity, period, material, manufacturer, or any other warranty except as specified below, be it implied or expressed. Grading represents only an opinion, use your judgement and knowledge. ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE BEFORE YOU BID! 16% Buyers Premium is added to the purchase price. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Money Order, PayPal or checks (items held until checks clear). Bank Wires or checks on invoices over $5000.00 USD. We do not do COD. We do not take Western Union. We do not take partial payments or time payments.
2. A valid Driver's License and Credit Card are required to register and receive a bidder number.
3. The catalog listings are a courtesy, meant as a descriptive guide only. You are cautioned to examine all merchandise and to use your best judgment as to whether or not the descriptions are accurate before the start of the auction.
4. Title transfers to the customer at the fall of the hammer subject to the provisions above. From that moment on, the auctioneer will accept no returns except those as outlined herein. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are bidding on the correct item and have examined it carefully before placing a bid.
5. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any and all bids, at his sole discretion, whether or not a reserve is in place and will be the sole arbiter in any dispute. The auctioneer, if he chooses may re-offer any disputed lot.
6. The parties hereto understand and acknowledge that, in view of the overlapping means of receiving bids at an auction, there is always the possibility of simultaneous bids being made that may cause the auctioneer to inadvertently conclude that two different bidding clients have each entered a winning bid and therefore successfully purchased the same item. In such event, Grand Southern Auctions assumes no liability for any losses that a bidding client may suffer as a result of such error, and will only endeavor to resolve the matter in an equitable manner.
7. In the event that the authorship of a work of art is expressly stated in the catalog as genuine, we will accept a return.
Buyer's Responsibility: Once the item is in shipment, the item becomes the sole responsibility of the Buyer and said buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage. We will do our best to prevent these problems with proper packaging.