Jadeite Dragon Carved Plaque Height: 4½ in (11.43 cm)
Weight: 195 g
we will pack and ship via USPS, UPS and Fedex, bidders can also choose their own shipper
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
As stated in our Condition of Sale, prompt payment in full, within seven days of the sale, is required. Payments must be in the form of a check, money order, wire transfer,Visa and Mastercard. For personal or company checks, please allow 7 days for the check to clear before items are released. We DO NOT accept PayPay. Our mailing address: Soho Arts Auction Bank wire transfer info: Citibank 2 Mott St. New York, NY 10013, Route#:021000089 Swift Code: CitiUS33 and credit to Acct.#4998116872, Soho Arts Auction. For bank wire, please include an additional $25.00 (on top of your invoiced total amount) to cover service fees for wire transfer charged by banks. For transfers, please notify us by e mail of the date of wire transfer, auction date and lot #.
Payments must be received in full before we will release item(s) to shippers.
Conditions of Sale
1. Description of the lots in the catalogues or elsewhere in writing or made orally, is presented as a statement of opinion for reference only. Soho Arts Auction and its consignors do not make any warranty or representation of these lots. Buyers assume the responsibility to make their own decision as to the quality and values of the property. All property is sold (as is) and without recourse. All sales are final, No return and No refund.
2. We reserve the right to reject a bid from any bidder. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer shall be the purchaser.
3. If a lot is offered subject to reserve (the confidential minimum price below which a lot will not be sold) we may implement such a reserve by bidding on behalf of the consignor.
4. Buyer agrees to pay to Soho Auction a premium of 18% of the hammer price.
5. All items purchased are subject to payment of the New York State and City sales tax of 8.875% on the total purchase price (hammer price plus buyer?s premium) unless the purchaser presents proof of exemption.
6. If we are prevented by fire, theft or other reason from delivery of any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid by the purchaser.
7. Successful bid must be claimed and payment due in full immediately upon sale. Payments can be made by cash or cashier?s check. For payment with personal or company check, merchandise purchased will be held until funds have cleared the respective depository institution. We do not accept credit cards.
8. If Buyer fails to make payment in full for all items for which Buyer was the highest bidder within seven days, Soho Arts Auction may exercise all its rights under the law and hold the defaulting Buyer liable for the total amount due.