Lots of sparkle in this star-burst design, with a large blue sapphire set among a ring of small diamonds. Ring size 5.5 and DWT weight is 1.7.
Thank you for your purchase from The Velvet Cricket. We will work hard to properly care for and handle your items from our gallery to your home or business. We are a boutique gallery and auction house and are very user-friendly. Once your entire payment is received, your item(s) will be available to ship through Kathy McNay at Safe Ship Specialty Shipping - 1853 Monmouth St. Newport KY 41071 - (+1 859 781 3616). They will contact you with a shipping quote and request payment to ship. Items may take up to 14 days after payment is received to process and ship. If desired, the buyer can also use their packer/shipper of their own choosing. We are not responsible for any additional International fees (including but not limited to VAT taxes, import fees, etc.). All high-value packages will require a signature upon delivery. If you are planning to purchase a number of items and you need to use our storage for an unusual period of time, we will work to accommodate your situation. Please call to discuss your needs. Our goal is to make your auction experience as enjoyable as we can. If you are paying with Paypal, we will be shipping to the address you have on file with Paypal, not your Live Auctioneer account. If you would like us to ship your items to a different address than the one registered with your Paypal account, we will gladly send you an invoice that has an alternate address field for you to fill in. Buyer agrees that packing and shipping is done at the buyer's risk and that the buyer will pay in advance all packing expenses, materials, carrier fees and insurance charges. Buyer will not hold The Velvet Cricket liable for any damages or losses after merchandise has been released from our possession. Thank you again for bidding and feel free to ask us any questions at any time. Have a great day.
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
The Velvet Cricket Online Auctions and Gallery: Terms & Conditions
All property offered and sold through The Velvet Cricket Online Auction & Gallery shall be offered and sold on the terms and conditions set forth below. By bidding the buyer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ALL PROPERTIES SOLD AS IS. NO RETURNS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. A 5% buyer's premium will be added for LiveAuctioneers.com
3. All purchases (including buyer's premium) will be subject to Ohio State Sales Tax of 7%, unless the buyer is an out-of-state resident and lots are being shipped out of Ohio, or if the purchaser has a valid Tax Exempt Certificate (an actual resale certificate must be presented and on file with).
4. All properties are sold as-is, and all sales are final. Though all description and commentary are believed to be correct, neither the auctioneer nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to merchandise. Buyer shall not rely on the auctioneer, employees, the catalog description, or advertisements in any part, and must rely only on his own inspection and opinions of all items: we offer a preview and high-resolution photos for potential buyers to review and make their own conclusions about the piece. No employee is authorized to make any warranties, expressed or implied, on behalf of The Velvet Cricket Online Auction & Gallery. NO GUARANTEE OF PROVENANCE: The Velvet Cricket Online Auctions & Gallery is not responsible for the research and provenance of each item and is not responsible for the authenticity, genuineness of, estimated selling price of, or defect in any lot, and make no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made or sale set aside on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging or any imperfection not noted.
5. All buyers must provide a credit card in order to approve requests in case of default by the buyer. If you are the high bidder on an item, you will receive an invoice by email within 24-48 hours with instructions regarding payment and shipment of your item. You will be given the opportunity at that time to contact us and let us know your preferred method of making payment.
6. We accept all major credit cards, checks, cash, and wire transfers. Payments over $3000.00 will be charged an additional 3%, if payment is made by credit card. All payments or settlements shall be made in US Dollars. Lots may picked up or shipped when full payments are made. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 20 DAYS OF THE AUCTION. If you fail to pay within 30 days, we will charge your credit card the total amount on your invoice. All property purchased from The Velvet Cricket Online Auctions and Gallery must be removed within 30 days after the auction date. The Velvet Cricket Online Auctions and Gallery is not responsible for paid items left for over 30 days after the auction date (unless a prior agreement has been made). Items left after 30 days will incur a $10/day storage fee per item. Once storage fees have exceeded the actual purchase price of the item(s) The Velvet Cricket Online Auctions and Gallery can exercise the right to re-auction.
7. Some property that is sold on auction can be subject to laws governing export from the United States, such as items that include material from some endangered species. Import restrictions from foreign countries are subject to these same governing laws. Granting of licensing for import or export of goods from local authorities is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Denial or delay of licensing will not constitute cancellation or delay in payment for the total purchase price of these lots