田黄坐狮玩球钮印章 边刻(庚辰仲春林皋刻石) 印文(夜卧对山月 晓行披水烟) A Large Tianhuang Square Seal with Buddhist Lion Playing Ball as Knop
Height:5⅛ in (13 cm) Weight: 1559 g
Gianguan Auctions will ship and pack LiveAuctioneers purchases. Buyers can also choose their shipper. As soon as payment has cleared, Gianguan Auctions will then notify your chosen shipper. The shipper will then contact you directly with the shipping fees. Payment must be received in full before we will release item(s) to shippers.
For help with shipping, call our client services at 212 867-7288
Full payment, including the buyer's 18% premium, should be received within 7 days of the sale conclusion. Payment can be made with certified or personal check, money order, cash and wire transfer. Gianguan Auctions DOES NOT accept Credit Cards or PayPal.
Accepted payment methods
Conditions of Sale
1. Description of the lots in the catalogues or elsewhere in writing or made orally, is presented as a statement of opinion for reference only. Gianguan Auction New York and its consignors do not make any warranty or representation of these lots. Buyers assume the responsibility to make their own decision as to the quality and values of the property. All property is sold (as is)and without recourse. All sales are final, No return and No refund.
2. All bidders (in person or by phone) acknowledge their rights to have made or requested full inspection of any and all properties prior to sale and agree to be charged with all matters such inspection may have disclosed or indicated
3. We reserve the right to reject a bid from any bidder. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer shall be the purchaser.
4. If a lot is offered subject to reserve (the confidential minimum price below which a lot will not be sold) we may implement such a reserve by bidding on behalf of the consignor.
5. Buyer agrees to pay to Gianguan Auctions New York a premium of 18% of the hammer price.
6. All items purchased are subject to payment of the New York State and City sales tax of 8.875% on the total purchase price (hammer price plus buyer's premium) unless the purchaser presents proof of exemption.
7. If we are prevented by fire, theft or other reason from delivery of any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid by the purchaser.
8. Successful bid must be claimed and payment due in full immediately upon sale. Payments can be made by cash or cashier's check, wire transfer, Visa or Mastercharge. For payment with personal or company check, merchandise purchased will be held until funds have cleared the respective depository institution.
9. If Buyer fails to make payment in full for all items for which Buyer was the highest bidder within seven days, Gianguan Auction New York may exercise all its rights under the law and hold the defaulting Buyer liable for the total amount due.