19th Century Windsor chair, stamped 'Pratt' on bottom of seat, 34"h. x 19"l. x 18"w.
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost. AC Delivers 866-506-5477 or 800-553-3269; Parcel Plus 978-921-0478
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
Local Taxes Apply
Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. All property is sold AS IS/WHERE IS and all sales are final. While the Auctioneer will, to the best of his ability, describe the items for sale, there are no warranties, expressed or implied, that the property offered for sale is what it is described to be by the Auctioneer or the catalog. The bidder is solely responsible for determining the age, size, condition and value of the property before bidding. Neither the Auctioneer nor the Consignor will be held responsible for any descriptions of the rarity, quality, condition, size, importance, or provenance of the property, and no statement, whether oral or written, by the Auctioneer or by any representative of Kaminski Auctions shall be deemed a warranty or representation regarding the property offered for sale.
2. The buyer’s premium on property purchased on eBay live auctions will be in the amount of 20% of the final bid price.
3. The Auctioneer, at his sole discretion, reserves the right to reject any opening bid, which he feels is unacceptable or too low. The Auctioneer also reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale.
4. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of a dispute between bidders, or, in the event of doubt on the Auctioneer’s part as to the validity of any bid, the Auctioneer will have the final discretion to determine the successful bidder, or the choice to re-offer and sell the property in dispute.
5. Once the Auctioneer announces the word ‘Sold’, title to the property will immediately pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer. Once title to the property has passed to the highest bidder, such bidder (a) assumes all risks and responsibilities (b) will pay the full purchase price plus buyer’s premium (c) will arrange for packing and shipping of said property.
6. All items must be paid for within 7 business days of the auction. Kaminski Auctions will email an invoice to all winning bidders within 72 hours of the end of said auction. Failure to make payment arrangements within the 7 days will result in a Non Paying Bidder being placed on your eBay account. Kaminski Auctions reserves the right to hold items paid by check until the check clears. There is a handling charge of $25.00 for dishonored checks.
7. All purchases are subject to 5% MA sales tax unless purchaser has MA sales tax exemption number. Items shipped or mailed out of the State of Massachusetts are also exempt from MA sales tax.
8. All terms and conditions of sale are governed in accordance with the laws of the state of Massachusetts.
9. Kaminski Auctions will provide the names of local shippers with whom the purchaser may deal directly. Payment must have been received and checks cleared prior to the release of property for shipping. Please see shipping instructions for details.
10. Live Internet bidding is available during the auction. Kaminski Auctions cannot be held responsible for live internet bids that are not sent, received, or executed by the administrator.
11. Bidding on any item indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale.