Domestic: Free shipping to anywhere within the contiguous U.S.International: Foreign shipping rates are determined by destination.Combined shipping: Please ask about combined shipping for multiple lots before bidding.Location: This item ships from California.
c.1960’s Art Deco Revival
Sapphire, Diamond & Platinum
· Wonderful earrings that are a great addition to your collection.
· Weight is 19.4 grams.
· Made of platinum (tested), set with pear-shape sapphires (total weight approximately 5.50 carats) and round brilliant cut diamonds (total weight approximately 2.70 carats).
· Measurements – Width 1 ¼ inch Length 2 inches.
· Fantastic piece that is in great condition; wear consistent with age and use (see pictures for details).
· Lovely and wearable.
· A perfect gift for a woman who loves luxury and unique jewelry.
· Perfect complement to any outfit.
· Will accentuate your refined taste.
Your purchase is protected:
Photos, descriptions, and estimates were prepared with the utmost care by a fully certified expert and appraiser. All items in this sale are guaranteed authentic.
In the rare event that the item did not conform to the lot description in the sale, Jasper52 specialists are here to help. Buyers may return the item for a full refund provided you notify Jasper52 within 5 days of receiving the item.