New England Auction Company Inc. offers full service auctions and appraisals. With over 5,000 square feet of secure fist class preview space we are able to show case all of your fine art and decorative art.
· Experienced specialists in many categories
· A global database of potential buyers
· A skilled marketing and PR team
· Accomplished auctioneers
· The latest technology in internet auctions
Donna R. Moore
* BS Business Marymount College
* New York University School of Professional Studies - Appraisal Studies in Fine and Decorative Art
* USPAP - Successfully completed a 15 hour course and examination on the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), the Congressionally- recognized set of appraisal standards promulgated by the Appraisal Foundation effective through July 2014
*New York University
Appraising Fine Art
IRS Legal Guidelines in Valuation of Fine and Decorative Arts
Research methods for appraisers
Essentials of Appraising
Appraising American Silver
18th and 19th Century Furniture
Appraising Estate Jewelry
Legal and Ethical Aspects of Appraising
Extensive Studies of American Art: Specializing in the Hudson River School, American Woman Artists, Western Art, New Hope Art Colony and WPA Artists.
Extensive Studies of American Antiques and Decorative Art: Specializing in the Art Nouveau and Art Deco Periods.
Pieces of my extensive vintage costume jewelry collection were photographed and used in the book, “Hattie Carnegie Jewelry, Her Life and Legacy”, by Georgiana McCall.
* Inventor and Patent holder: US Patent 6,847,938
Donna Moore has over 25 years experience in the field of buying and selling antiques and art.