Thursday, November 1 10:00AM-5:00PM Eastern Time
Friday, November 2 10:00AM-5:00PM Eastern Time
Terms & Conditions
1.All items sold AS IS & WHERE IS! The auctioneer makes no warranty, expressed or implied as to size, count, weight, authenticity, period, material or manufacturer, or any other warranty except as specified below.
2. The catalog listings are a courtesy, meant as a descriptive guide only. The buyer is cautioned to use the preview period to examine all merchandise and to use his/her best judgment as to whether or not the descriptions are accurate.
3. Title transfers to the customer at the fall of the hammer subject to the provisions above. From that moment on the auctioneer will accept no returns except as outlined herein. Please be sure you are bidding on the correct item and have examined it carefully before placing a bid.
4. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any and all bids at his sole discretion whether or not a reserve is in place and will be the sole arbiter in any dispute. The auctioneer, if he chooses may re-offer any disputed lot.
5. Bids which are submitted to Chandler?s Auctions & Estate Sales in writing prior to the auction for execution at or below a specified price (absentee or telephone bids) shall be entered and executed for the convenience of bidders not present at the auction. Chandler's Auctions & Estate Sales will not be held responsible for failing to execute such bids or for any errors relating to the execution of such bids.
6. In the event that the authorship of a work of art is expressly stated in the catalog as genuine, we will accept a return of any item that is proven inauthentic within fourteen (14) days of the date of the auction unless otherwise stated. Please use this time to have such an item examined by a recognized expert and provide written explanation from such noted expert.
7. A Buyer's Premium of 21% will be added to the hammer price of each lot purchased on-line. North Carolina State Sales Tax of 6.75% will be added to the purchase price of all items unless a valid State Resale Certificate if presented at the time of registration. Please bid accordingly.
8. All purchases must be paid in full the day of the sale unless prior arrangements have been made with the owners.
9. Purchases must REMOVED within five (5) business days following the date of the auction or they will become subject to a storage charge of $10.00 per item per day. Chandler's Auctions & Estate Sales will not be held responsible for loss or damage to items left on the premises beyond the FIVE business day grace period. Chandler?s Auctions & Estate Sales will not be held responsible for damage to glass and or frames left on the premises.
9. Post dated checks cannot be accepted unless written arrangements have been made with the owners PRIOR to the auction. A service charge of $35.00 will be imposed on all returned checks.
10. By registering and accepting a bidder number for the auction you agree to the terms and conditions of sale as stated above.