Large lot of sheet music, all vintaghe, approximately 450+ sheets, most in very good condition.
Accepted payment methods
Conditions of Sale
Everything sold as is. While we make every attempt to ensure the accuracy of our descriptions, we do no warrant that all information is correct. Absence of a condition report does not mean that defects do not exist. We are constrained on time and do not always post condition information. Please call at least 24 hours in advance of sale for a complete description and condition report.
Upon purchaser's request, we will ship the item to purchaser via a local packaging and shipping company. Hyde Park Country Auctions will not be liable for any damage that may occur in shipping as this is done as a courtesy to purchaser. Purchaser agrees to pay in advance the required shipping and packaging fees. We will combine shipments. All purchases are subject to a New York State Sales Tax rate of 8.125% unless a valid NY State sales tax exemption certificate is presented before the sale. The rate will be applied to the buyer's premium as well. Contact the following shippers to receive an estimate on purchases: The Shipping Place, 845-483-7447, in Hyde Park, NY; or The Country Postman, 845-677-1076, in Pleasant Valley, NY.
bHyde Park Country Auctionsb has been in business for 12 years in Salt Point, New York. We generally run 8-12 sales a year, specializing in Country Americana. This is our first venture into online auctions, so thanks for your patience as we get used to this new venue. Our next auction will be an Americana sale in mid-May, followed by a Toy Doll sale from the Betty Christiana estate in mid-July.
Conditions of Sale
1. Reserve. Most items are sold unreserved. When reserves are present, they are set at or below the minimum estimated range. We also reserve the right to reject any bid not commensurate with the value of the item being sold.
2. All property is sold "as is", and neither the auctioneer nor any consignor makes any warranties or representation of any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall they be responsible for the correctness, nor deemed to have made any representation or warranty, or description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, or condition of the property and no statement made at the sale, or in the bill of sale, or invoice or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability.
3. In the event of disputed bids, the auctioneer shall be the judge in the matter to determine ownership. Normally, the auctioneer will re-open the bidding between the parties in dispute to determine the winner. The auctioneer shall also have the right to withdraw the article from the sale at his discretion.
4. Unless previous arrangements are made, all merchandise should be paid for and removed the day of the sale. Hyde Park Country Auctions shall not be liable for any purchases not picked up and removed the day of sale. Furthermore, our staff will assist in the removal of merchandise but will not be held accountable for any damage that may occur during moving.
5. We accept cash, NY check, Master Card or VISA. Out of state checks require prior approval 3 days before the auction. We reserve the right to hold any merchandise until the check clears.
6. Upon purchasers request, we will ship the item to purchaser via a local packaging and shipping company. Hyde Park Country Auctions will not be liable for any damage that may occur in shipping as this is done as a courtesy to purchaser. Purchaser agrees to pay in advance the required shipping and packaging fees.
7. All purchases are subject to a New York State Sales Tax rate of 8.125% unless a valid NY State sales tax exemption certificate is presented before the sale. The rate will be applied to the buyers premium as well.
8. A 13% buyers premium shall be applied to all purchases where the bidding has not occurred through eBay Live Auctions. In the case of eBay Live Auctions, the buyers premium shall be 20% of the purchase price.
9. Registration must occur before bidding is permitted. Two forms of ID must be provided including the purchaser's driver's license. By bidding at the auction either live, phone, absentee, or online, the bidder agrees to accept the terms of the auction, including this list, as well as any new information that may be announced prior to the sale.