Garnet, the birthstone for January, comes in many different colors. Tsavorite is a rich, deep green colored garnet.Tsavorite looks similar to an emerald but is more brilliant and durable. They are among the most expensive of all garnets. Tsavorite rates a 7 on the hardness scale. It is transparent to translucent, with good luster, and displays no pleochrism. It is a mineral containing silica and the presence of vanadium and chromium oxide is responsible for its green color. However, the most popular is the deep red colored garnet. Many representations of this stone relate to friendship and trust. Named from the Latin ‘granatum’ meaning "seed" referring to its resemblance to the pomegranate seed, this stone is nothing but gorgeous.
- The stone of benevolence, vitality, prosperity, vigor, and compassion, Tsavorite is the gemstone of the Grossular Garnet family. Tsavorite is the stone that helps the person in discovering the beauty within himself and in others. It helps the wearer to make and maintain his own destiny rather than struggling and running after those things which are truly not theirs. Being the stone increasing prosperity, Tsavorite not only bestows affluence, but also reduce the financial anxieties of the ones who wear it.
- Tsavorite recovers emotional trauma and illness and supports the cellular regeneration process of the body. It is an excellent stone in treating the skin inflammations and detoxifying the body.
- Grossular Garnet is an excellent crystal to soothe the emotional stages in a relationship especially if one has already been through a broken relationship. Tsavorite is also known to increase creativity and imagination, and reducing financial troubles and anxieties.
- Grossular Garnet edifies the lesson of abundance, from the materialistic physical wealth to religious connection of the person with the Divine. It sustains the wearer on all the levels and stages of life. It makes one to learn gratitude and spreading his learning.
- Green Grossular Garnet or Tsavorite is believed to heal the heart chakra. The heart chakra is the closet of feelings, emotions, and expressions of a human being that connects him with the outer world.
GRS Certified 2.14 ct. Tsavorite (Grossularite-Garnet) - Untreated KENYA
Cut - Pear Brilliant / Faceted Cut
Color - Vivid Green
Clarity - SI
Ct. Weight - 2.14 ct.
Dimensions - 11.18 x 6.43 x 4.45 mm
Origin - On Report : KENYA, East-Africa
Treatment - No indication of thermal treatment.
GRS Report No. - GRS2018-013830
Free Shipping on all orders - Seller pays shipping with insurance. Valued parcels over 1000 $ or more will be shipped by Fed Ex. , Ferrari or Brinks only. Economy Shipping orders less than 1000 $ may take 15 to 20 days and depends upon destination country.
Please Note : Photos, descriptions, and estimates are prepared with the utmost care by a fully certified expert and appraiser. All items in this sale are guaranteed authentic. However photos may differ a bit but a sincere effort has been made to give true photos without use of filters. In the rare event that the item did not confirm to the lot description in the sale, Kissing specialists are here to help. Buyers may return the item for a full refund provided you notify Kissing Auction within 7 days of receiving the item.
Please e mail or call at firstname.lastname@example.org or +919654302282
- 17.5% up to $100,000.00
- 16% up to $200,000.00
- 15% above $200,000.00