Domestic: Free shipping to anywhere within the contiguous U.S.International: Foreign shipping rates are determined by destination.Combined shipping: Please ask about combined shipping for multiple lots before bidding.Location: This item ships from California.
c.1970’s VAN CLEEF & ARPELS Lapis Lazuli, Diamond & Yellow Gold Ring
· Wonderful ring that is a great addition to your collection.
· Weight is 11.1 grams.
· Made of 18 karat (stamped) yellow gold, lapis lazuli and accented with round brilliant cut diamonds (F-G color, VVS2 clarity, total weight approximately 0.63 carat).
· Created by Van Cleef & Arpels in 1970’s in Paris.
· Measurements – Ring size 7.75; re-sizable.
Width is ½ inch Length 7/8 inch Height 3/8 inch.
· Stamped with VCA maker’s mark, a European hallmark for 18 karat gold and a serial number.
· Fantastic piece that is in great condition; wear consistent with age and use (please see pictures for details).
· Elegant, timeless and wearable.
· A perfect gift for a sophisticated woman who loves luxury and unique jewelry.
· Perfect complement to any outfit.
· Will accentuate your refined taste.
VAN CLEEF & ARPELS – over a 100 years old French jewelry house
VAN CLEEF & ARPELS - timeless designs, elegant curves and clean fluid lines
VAN CLEEF & ARPELS - capturing the essence of beauty in motion
Your purchase is protected:
Photos, descriptions, and estimates were prepared with the utmost care by a fully certified expert and appraiser. All items in this sale are guaranteed authentic.
In the rare event that the item did not conform to the lot description in the sale, Jasper52 specialists are here to help. Buyers may return the item for a full refund provided you notify Jasper52 within 5 days of receiving the item.